FDM Launch NHS Post – Dedicated NHS Hybrid Mail
NHS Post has been developed as a stand alone hybrid mail solution specifically tailored to NHS and Health and Social Care clients and only accessible via the Health and Social Care Network (HSCN).
NHS Post brings with it all of the same great features available with Hi-mail®, our existing hybrid mail solution, and adds reliability, efficiency and flexibility for health and care organisations to access and exchange documents via the HSCN network.
Key features include:
- Safe & Secure – Send and receive data securely with our dedicated HSCN approved hybrid mail services.
- No Set-up Costs – Only pay for the documents you send with no set-up, management or ongoing fees.
- Live Tracking – Track and trace every document from the minute you upload to the moment it hits the post.
- Save up to 70% – Real cost savings by eradicating the need for time consuming manual processes.
- Simple Management – Manage all your staff, users, groups & teams with simple administration profiles & usage rights.
- Scalable – Scalable to work with you and your teams. Big or small Hi-mail® has options that let you adjust as you go.
- Same Day Mailing – Upload letters before 3PM and you can benefit with same-day mailing service at no additional cost.
- Dedicated Support – Specialist support team are on hand to ensure you’re back up and running in no time.
The Key Benefits
With NHS Post we have removed the time consuming and expensive hurdles associated with printing and mailing your documents so you can get started from as early as today. With the benefits of Hi-mail® you can be rest assured there are absolutely no hidden fees. You simply pay for what you send hassle-free.
FDM are leading providers of Hybrid Mail, with our existing Hi-mail® solution proving a huge success. NHS Post is built around the same core foundation that makes Hi-mail® so popular with our clients.
What is the HSCN Network?
The Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) is a new data network for health and care organisations which replaced N3. It provides the underlying network arrangements to help integrate and transform health and social care services by enabling them to access and share information more reliably, flexibly and efficiently.
Health and care providers are able to obtain network connectivity from multiple suppliers in a competitive market place and in collaboration with other health and social care organisations.