Our current vacancies are listed below.
For information on how to apply please see the information at the bottom of the page.
Location: Canning Town East London
Salary: £26K – 30K
Job role: Client Relationship Manager
Position type: Permanent
Availability: Immediate start
We wish to recruit a Client Relationship Manager with experience who has a wide variety of knowledge in transnational/direct mail, as well as an understanding of laser printing, Print & Litho. You will be confident explaining complex matters to clients whether face to face, in writing or on the phone.
The role is to take responsibility for the management and work flow of a group of our existing clients and will be part of the team already in place. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the relationship with clients, the fulfilment of their needs, and the support of all our products. There will also be the requirement to expand business with your clients; therefore a sales aptitude is essential.
You need to prove you have:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to set up and run complex projects in accordance with legislative and technical requirements, working to extremely tight deadlines
- The ability to understand and create client specifications re handling and merging multiple data sets with differing requirements, coming from multiple sources, and convey successfully to the various teams internally
- The skills to juggle multiple projects ensuring delivery on time, in budget and exceeding the client’s expectations
- The ability to develop client relationships commercially
- The skills to manage long term contracts, ensuring contractual obligations are met, including monitoring and reporting on SLAs, KPIs etc both to the client and internally
- Successful business development experience
- Strong communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- A very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, email and internet
- The ability to be self motivated, extremely organized and able to motivate and help in developing others
THIS IS A HIGH-PRESSURED JOB WITH TIGHT DEADLINES WHICH MUST BE MET
Due to the nature of our work, you must be accurate, have a flexible approach to your work and have the ability to concentrate.
How to apply
To apply for any of the positions available, please choose one of the following methods.